Business Class Case
You need a brief case that that really means business. The Powerbag™ Business Class Case has a battery system powerful enough to charge the average smartphone up to 4 times! There are padded laptop and tablet pockets for safe transport, plus our “Checkpoint Friendly” FlyFlat design makes travel easy – no need to remove your laptop when going through security. For information on custom decoration, click here.
- Additional Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions & Answers
Removable, rechargeable 6000mAh battery:The built-in battery system charges the average smartphone 4 times and includes Apple, Micro-USB and Mini-USB connectors and a USB port. Charge literally hundreds of devices including smartphones, eReaders and many tablets. Tablets must be charged with their own USB cable through Powerbag’s on-board USB port.
External one-touch battery level indication and power button:The logo button turns Powerbag on or off when you press and hold for 2 seconds. Or press the logo button once quickly to see how much power you have left.
Water-resistant AC adapter charging port:When it’s time to recharge Powerbag simply connect the included AC adapter and plug it into a wall outlet.
"Checkpoint Friendly" FlyFlat design:No need to remove your laptop when you travel, Powerbag lays flat with your laptop inside for security screening.
Powerbag is able to charge almost any USB-powered device including most smartphones and many tablets. AC powered devices such as laptops and some tablets are not supported. The following tablets are compatible:
- Amazon Kindle™ (All generations)
- Barnes & Noble NOOK™
- Samsung Galaxy Tab™ – The Galaxy Tab requires a unique USB power source to charge at full speed. Powerbag will supply only 500mA (similar to computer charging) to your tablet. During this time, the Galaxy Tab may state that it is not charging, when in fact it really is.
- *Tablets must be charged with their own USB cable through Powerbag’s on-board USB port.
The following Apple® products are compatible:
- iPad® and iPad 2
- iPod touch® (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation)
- iPhone® 4, iPhone® 3GS, iPhone® 3G, iPhone®
- *iPod nano® and iPad® may be charged with their own USB cable through Powerbag’s on-board USB port.
Interior dimensions of compartments in bag:
- Laptop - 12" x 15.5" x 1.5"
- Tablet - 9" x 9.75" x .5"
- 16" x 5.5" x 13"
- Weight: 3.34 lbs
- Dedicated tablet compartment
- Holds up to a 15" laptop
- Battery: 6000mAh Lithium Polymer, weight: 0.4 lbs
- Input: 12VDC, 1.2A
- Micro-USB, Mini-USB Output: 5VDC, 800mA combined
- Apple Connector Output: 5VDC, 1A
- USB Output: 5VDC, 1-2.1A
- AC wall adapter
- On-board battery system: Removable Powerbag 6000mAh battery; built in Apple, Micro- and Mini-USB connectors and USB port
- Owner's Manual
Write your own review
Questions on Business Class Case
No questions asked yet