It’s time business travel got a little easier. The Powerbag™ Rolling Office has a battery system powerful enough to charge the average smartphone up to 4 times! Store your laptop and tablet safely inside padded pockets, and use all that extra room inside for everything you need while working on the road. For information on custom decoration, click here.
- Additional Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions & Answers
Removable, lightweight rechargeable 6000mAh battery:The built-in battery system charges the average smartphone 4 times and includes Apple, Micro-USB and Mini-USB connectors and a USB port. Charge literally hundreds of devices including smartphones, eReaders and many tablets. Tablets must be charged with their own USB cable through Powerbag’s on-board USB port.
External one-touch battery level indication and power button:The logo button turns Powerbag on or off when you press and hold for 2 seconds. Or press the logo button once quickly to see how much power you have left.
Water-resistant AC adapter charging port:When it’s time to recharge Powerbag simply connect the included AC adapter and plug it into a wall outlet.
Smooth rolling wheels:Easy pull handle and smooth rolling wheels make navigation through crowded airports and city streets easy.
Powerbag is able to charge almost any USB-powered device including most smartphones and many tablets. AC powered devices such as laptops and some tablets are not supported. The following tablets are compatible:
- Amazon Kindle™ (All generations)
- Barnes & Noble NOOK™
- Samsung Galaxy Tab™ - The Galaxy Tab requires a unique USB power source to charge at full speed. Powerbag will supply only 500mA (similar to computer charging) to your tablet. During this time, the Galaxy Tab may state that it is not charging, when in fact it really is.
- *Tablets must be charged with their own USB cable through Powerbag’s on-board USB port.
The following Apple® products are compatible:
- iPad® and iPad 2
- iPod touch® (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation)
- iPhone® 4, iPhone® 3GS, iPhone® 3G, iPhone®
- *iPod nano® and iPad® may be charged with their own USB cable through Powerbag’s on-board USB port.
Interior dimensions of compartments in bag:
- Laptop - 10" x 14" x 2"
- Tablet - 10" x 10" x .5"
- 15.5" x 10" x 14"
- Weight: 7.02 lbs
- Dedicated tablet compartment
- Holds up to a 17" laptop
- Battery: 6000mAh Lithium Polymer, weight: 0.4 lbs
- Input: 12VDC, 1.2A
- Micro-USB, Mini-USB Output: 5VDC, 800mA combined
- Apple Connector Output: 5VDC, 1A
- USB Output: 5VDC, 1-2.1A
- AC wall adapter
- On-board battery system: Removable Powerbag 6000mAh battery; built in Apple, Micro- and Mini-USB connectors and USB port
- Owner's Manual
I absolutely LOVE the battery and charging system. The wheels are the loudest I've heard by far though. The wheels also wear very fast... VERY fast! The bag is likely to only last 3 months. When I call the Consumer Relations number and indicate that I have a PowerBag, the system refers me to the retailer and hangs up... That is poor consumer relations to me, but they didn't seem to plan on making the bag last nearly as long as the battery is likely to last.
I probably should have spent my money on a better bag and just bought a battery pack to charge stuff with. The concept was good, but the execution is flawed. Consumer support is horrible. I will be forced to MacGyver this rolling office to last, because the bag was not built to be repaired. It is completely disposable, except for the remove able battery.
Write your own review
Questions on Rolling Office
- From zarah at 12/26/12 6:54 PM
- Are you thinking of laptop power bag that has the ability to charge the laptop or have a Usb port, that enables other devices to be charged? Is there a power bag that runs off of the solar system, for emergency pack and in an isolated area where charging the bag isn't an option?
- The products on our web site are the only ones available at this time. For anything new, please watch our website for further details.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No